September 1, 2021
By Donatas Žadeikis
15 Tips For A Good BBQ Party
As much as it is fun to grill up a few juicy bites for your family, it might be even more fun to invite friends over for a backyard barbecue. Here are 15 of tried-and-true backyard barbecue party tips to impress your guests without stress.
- Plan food and menu ahead, count everything so that you don’t run out of something or aren’t left with tons of leftovers.
- Prep food before your guests arrive.
- Make sure you have enough propane or charcoal.
- Set-up smart. Serve everything buffet style, with one area for dishing up food and another for sitting down and eating.
- Ask guests to bring side dishes, snacks, or drinks.
- Put up decorative outside lights, torches, or candles.
- Serve snacks on a table away from the cooking.
- Encourage guests to help themselves to both drinks and snacks so that you can concentrate on grilling.
- Set up some yard games or other activities to keep both the adults and kids occupied.
- Mix up your grilling game by adding good seasoning and fun and adventurous burger toppings.
- Make easy dessert in the grill – grill some fruit, marshmallows, chocolate. Serve with some ice cream.
- Put safety first. Make sure you have a spray bottle at the ready for small flare ups and a fire extinguisher just in case.
- Play music that will suit the taste of all the guests.
- Have repellents – sprays, sticks, candles, incense.
- Have fun!