September 1, 2021
By Donatas Žadeikis
What You Need For Good BBQ
To make a tasty BBQ feast you will of course need a good grill. But alongside tasty BBQ you also want a pretty, easy and comfy BBQ area that you can be proud of. So here is the list of things that you should consider getting for your BBQ kingdom:
- First off all, choose the grill that suits the best your cooking habits and the type of food that you will want to cook in it. It could be ceramic, gas, charcoal, smoker. Or maybe pizza oven?
- Refrigerators: wine & beverage chiller, ice maker, fridge or maybe kegerator for a beer on tap.
- Storage: trash bins, dry pantry storage, storage drawers, towel or paper towel holder, pot and utensil rack, fuel storage, speed rail, boxes, baskets and trays, spice rack, bar.
- Accessories & decorations: throws, throw pillows, rug, lighting, seating cushions, candle holders, clock, trays, wine glass display and holder, vase, windchime or rain chain, traditional or LED lanterns, prints & signs, string lights, planters,
- Sink or bar and sink system.
- Grill insulating liner for safe grilling.
- Lounging: lounge set, sofa, lounge chairs, Adirondack chairs, ottoman, hammock, stools.
- Table: dining table, coffee table, occasional table, pitcher, glasses, coasters, salt & pepper shakers or mills.
- Dining: plates, cutlery, table accessories.
- Fire pit: gas firepit, wood fire pit, patio heater, tabletop fireplace, fire pit accessories.
- Outdoor audio system.
- Outdoor furniture care and grill care: protective furniture covers, cleaners, cloths, ash tools, grill brushes, mop and bucket.
- Sauces, rubs and spices: all-purpose BBQ seasoning, beef rub, pork rub, poultry rub, fish rub, wild game rub, hot & spicy rub, veggie rub, seafood rub, ketchup, mustard, hot sauce, salsa, vinegar, meat curing seasoning, brining equipment.
- BBQ tools and grilling accessories: grill thermometer, grill mat, grill cover, grill lights, rotisserie, grill add-ons and parts, smoke box, heat resistant gloves, hot food gloves, food handling gloves, barbecue utensil set, meat fork & meat hooks, pizza tools, spatulas & turners, tongs, skewers & kabobs, wood planks, pizza or baking stone, griddle & press, cooling tray.
- Fuels: gas, wood pellet, cooking woods, charcoal, firestarter.